IT Systems administrator 36 u p.w.
- Artsen overig
- Niet nader bepaald
- Niet nader bepaald
The Maastricht UMC+ DataHub is looking for a systems administrator. You will work in close collaboration with our development team.
The position consists of three parts:
- Maintenance of software, including highly dynamical, non-proven technologies from the scientific research domain;
- Building and management of a continuous testing framework for a multi service infrastructure;
- Data management with special attention for data standards and interoperability.
- Systems administration, mainly Linux based;
- Develop and maintain (standard) deployment and configuration procedures;
- Monitoring and maintaining the up-time of servers and the services running on those;
- Perform regular security monitoring to identify any possible intrusions;
- Maintaining contacts with technical collaboration partners;
- Improve our continuous integration procedures;
- Design and conceptualize the testing framework;
- Building and management of the testing framework;
- Organizing data management procedures and workflows;
- Research (meta-)data collection, conversion to standard data models and storage.
Our ideal candidate has:
- A BSc in (Bio)informatics or equivalent;
- Comfortable with working in an agile development environment;
- Experience with Linux;
- Experience with virtualization environments;
- Experience with database and software design (MySQL, PostgreSQL, …)
- Experience with open source software;Experience with maintaining IT systems according to changing project/operational requirements;
- Experience with automation software (Docker, Ansible) is a pre;
- Experience with test tools like Python nose, Selenium or other relevant tools is a pre;
- Programming experience in Java, PHP, Python or other relevant languages is a pre;
- Experience with data management and the use of standards and ontologies is a pre;
- Proficiency in English;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Customer orientation, planning, organising and analytical thinking.
Before employment a certificate of good conduct (VOG) is required.
This is a temporary appointment of 36 hours per week, for a period of two years in accordance with art. 2.4.2 of the Cao umc.
Terms of employment:
Cao university medical centers (umc) is the function of application.
We offer you:
- Year-end bonus
- good pension
- Collective health insurance
- Cao a la Carte
- Personal (development) budget
Depending on training and experience, the salary is € 3.778, - gross per month for full-time employment, according scale 09 Cao umc.
For more information about the function, the application procedure or other questions, please contact Recruitment. Accessible every weekday at 12:00 pm tel: contactinformatie (telefoonnummer) / firstname.lastname@example.org.
More general information on employment and working at Maastricht UMC + is available at www.werkenbijhetazm.nl.
Wij verzoeken u, vóór 8 juni 2017, digitaal te solliciteren via deze website door gebruik te maken van de "solliciteren" knop.